Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are you based?
A: We are based near Brighton on the south coast of England.
Q: Do have a distributor in the USA / Australia?
A: No, but we regularly ship to all parts of the world including USA, Canada Australia, China, India, and Japan. Please see the notes on international shipping below.
Q: Will my Shure (small shell) Brown Bullet fit in the Ammo Clip 520?
A: Yes, but it is not a perfect fit and is not held as firmly as the 520.
Q: Will my Superlux \ Cherry Bomb \ Red howler fit in the Ammo Clip 520?
A: Yes the Ammo Clip 520 supports all mics based on the Green bullet Shell shape with flattened sides.
Q: Do I have to remove the grille from my mic to use the Bullet Buddy?
A: Yes. You must remove the grille and replace it with the appropriate Bullet Buddy Mic Adapter.
Q: Which mics can I use with the Bullet Buddy?
A: Currently Bullet Buddy Mic Adapters are available for the Shure 520 (and similar), JT-30 (and similar), Bulletini®, Shure SM57 & SM58 microphones. But please let us know if you need something else.
Q: Which harmonicas do your products support?
A: The various harp boxes and Bullet Buddy are designed to fit most major brands of 10 diatonic blues harmonicas. Please see the individual product pages for more details. Unusual, funky and custom harps such as Yonberg, Turbo Harp and Black Rock custom harmonicas are not supported.
Q: What should I do if I have an idea for something new?
A: Contact us by filling in the contacts form or use the chat. We will be happy to discuss your idea and see what we can come up with.
Q: How much does it cost for you to design something bespoke?
A: There is no 'design fee'. We will agree on a fair price for the item and that is what we will charge you. There may be a small addition cost for materials and postage if several iterations of prototyping are needed.
Notes on Shipping
* We offer free 2nd class postage on all products to the UK and reduced rates for The Royal Mail's international standard postage to Europe and the rest of the world.
* International standard postage is offered at a flat rate of £2.50 for Europe and £5 for the rest of the world .
* The Royal Mail's 2nd Class postage provides delivery confirmation but not tracking information.
* The international standard postage does not provide any tracking information..
* Tracked shipping services are also available at the checkout. Please choose the appropriate option if you require tracking for your parcel.
* Orders over £50 will automatically be upgraded to a tracked service at no additional cost.
* Orders over £100 will be sent worldwide via a registered service for free.
Notes on The Environment
* We care about the environment and do everything we can to minimize our impact.
* Our products are made from a biodegradable (but still durable) plant based plastic called Poly Lactic Acid (PLA). They will last for many years, but not thousands.
* We partner with TerraCycle to recycle as much as possible of our 3d printing waste.
* Our 3D printers run on electricity from 100% renewable resources including Solar PV that we generate ourselves.
* We try to use the minimum amount of packaging to ensure safe shipping and wherever possible use, reuse and recycle packaging that comes to us.
* We also partner with suppliers like LIL Packaging to ensure that when we do buy packaging it is sustainably sourced and recyclable.